Keynotion Smart Manufacturing World Summit “Putting Industry 4.0, Digitization and Smart Factories into practice to build a smarter, more efficient, more responsive and sustainable future for manufacturing” is scheduled for the 2nd -4th of March 2022 at the UnaHotel Bologna, Italy.
This unique event will bring together leading industry experts from a variety of world-renowned organizations for 3 days of dynamic keynotes, case studies, panel discussions, interactive workshops and a day with a tour of Lamborghini or Maserati factory.
Key Topics of discussion includes:
• Additive Manufacturing, a key part of building a distributed supply chain philosophy
• The 5G factory
• Linking virtual to reality using Digital Twins
• Build your Industry 4.0 workforce
• Data acquisition, how to visualise it, how to use it and how to drive efficiencies from it.
• How industry 4.0/smart manufacturing can be used to help with unplanned disruption in the supply chain
• Sustainability and carbon reduction/Net Zero using data
• Robotic Process Automation
• Remote Monitoring
Speakers (Full speakers available in the Event Program):
• STEPHEN DANIEL KING, SVP Global Manufacturing Kinder Toys, FERRERO
• MARIO BILDAT, Vice President Global Quality-Industrial, STANLEY BLACK & DECKER, INC.
• GLADIS ARAUJO, Vice President of Global Quality Systems, MATTEL, INC.
• ADAM ZAWADSKI, Innovations Senior Project Leader, TOYOTA
• JESPER TOUBØL, Vice President Operations - Moulding Production, LEGO GROUP
• MARC WINKELMAN, Global Director IWS Manufacturing Excellence, PROCTER & GAMBLE
• PETER THORNGREN, Product Owner CI/CITA (DevOps) and ADAPT (Virtual Truck/Digital Twin), VOLVO
For more information: Here is a link to the event Page:
Register before the 30th of November and benefit from the Super Early bird & Group discount of (-500 Eur off the registration fee) by using the above link.
If you have any question, do not hesitate to reach out at any time. Otherwise, we look seeing you in Bologna.
16 November 2021