Sustainable EV Design (20-21 September, 2021) will bring together all those who are passionate about innovating in e-mobility to lightweight vehicles, reduce range anxiety, accelerate consumer demand and support the achievement of government regulation and targets from across the UK, Europe, USA, Asia and beyond.
The speaker list for this brand-new conference have just been announced. Hear from:
• Ozak Durmus, Senior Sustainability Engineer, Ford Otosan
• Fergal Harrington-Beatty, Head of Automotive and Aerospace, AMTE Powe
• Alberto F Minguela, Manager, Research and Innovation, HSSM
• Ton Peijs, Professor of Polymer Engineering, University of Warwick
• Nathan Williams, Founder and CEO, Minespide
• Sam Haig, Battery Recycling Business Manager, RS Bruce Metals and Machinery
• Evert Smit, Director Scouting, Lohmann GmbH & Co. KG, Germany and President, The European Adhesive Tape Network, AFERA
• Marc Leifer, Technical Marketing Support Manager, ICL Grou
• Nick Weatherby, Technical Director, Haydale
• Ranabir Pal, Senior Manager – Polymer Section, TUV Rheinland
• Alan Banks, UK Lightweight Innovation Manager, Ford Motor Company
This event will reveal the current level of global progress towards lightweight material integration; design for recycling and EV battery recycling as well as demonstrate how you can overcome the technical, design and engineering challenges that emerge with the transition from creating combustion engine to electric and hydrogen fuel cell vehicles.
The conference invites abstracts showcasing relevant research, development and innovation in plastics and composites; renewable materials and other lightweight materials and engineering design solutions that will have a positive impact on fuel consumption; range anxiety; climate change or the safety of electric vehicles.
Selected abstracts will be invited to present at the event with a 5-minute online presentation.
To find out more, click here
03 August 2021