The objective of ICCST/11 - Eleventh International Conference on Composites Science and Technology (April 4-6, 2017 - American University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates) is to bring together composites scientists, engineers and technologists to exchange ideas, to discuss the latest developments in composites and to present their work to the international composites community.
Sharjah was selected as the 2014 Capital of Islamic Culture and is located 20 minutes from Dubai.
Prospective authors are invited to submit abstracts on topics related to, but not limited to, the following topics:
- mechanics of composites
- ceramic composites
- infrastructural use of composites
- metal-matrix composites
- nondestructive evaluation and characterization of composites
- composite manufacturing
- polymers and polymer composites
- fracture and fatigue of composites
- smart materials and structures
- numerical and mathematical modeling of composites
- applications of composites in civil engineering
Further information on https://www.aus.edu/info/200227/conferences/596/iccst_11
19 December 2016